The Secretariat of the Pugwash Committee of Kazakhstan
On November 24, 2020, a coordination meeting was held between the youth branches of the Pugwash Committee of Kazakhstan (PСK) and the Russian Pugwash Committee (RPC). Due to the restrictive measures due to the spread of coronavirus, the meeting was organized online.
The meeting was attended by:
- Scientific Secretary of the Russian Pugwash Committee Lebedev M.A.;
- Chairman of the Youth Branch, member of the PСK Miniyazov A.Zh.;0
- Chairman of the Youth Branch, member of the RPC Samoilovskaya N.A.;
- member of the Youth Branch of the PСK A.A. Botov;
- member of the Youth branch of the PСK Musabaev R.R.;
- member of the RPC Korzun P.
The meeting participants considered proposals for organizing and holding joint events as part of the event plan for 2021, including participation in the events of the ISYP.
The meeting ended with an exchange of views and discussion of issues of cooperation development. As a result, the parties expressed their readiness to implement the agreements reached on mutual cooperation for the implementation of joint tasks within the framework of the Pugwash movement of scientists. Also discussed issues of further cooperation between the youth branches of the two national Pugwash committees and the conduct of joint publications.